Andres Industries AG TILO-6Z+ 640×512 DEMO
TILO 6z+ headlamp and thermal imaging device in one
The New TILO 6+ series we are now increasing the performance to a sensor resolution of 640×512 pixels, with even greater range, which could now be extended to 1000m. Despite these advanced options, the user does not have to do without the headlamp function that exists in all TILO models.
1 in stock (can be backordered)
– smallest and lightest thermal imaging spectacular in the world with
640×512 pixel sensor resolution (microbolometer)
– The government version TILO-6M can also be used as the smallest
thermal imaging clip-on. E.g. in front of short dots or the ELCAN
SPECTER DR 1-4x
– Digital zoom up to 8x
Of course the TILO-6Z+ also has practically all the features of its
smaller sister, the TILO-3Z+, which are still outstanding in this device
– large Field-of-View of 24°
– lyepiece glass made from sapphire and objective lens coated with DLC
– waterproof by IP68 and impact resistant to military standard MIL-STD 810G
– operating temperature down to -30°C (-22°F)
– large eyepiece distance, can therefore also be used with glasses
– olectronic red filter for low-glare use in darkness
– 3-level operating concept for uncomplicated application in use.
– long battery life of up to 4 hours.
– optional external power supply via USB (e.g. Powerbank)
headlamp and thermal imaging device in one