ATN ThOR-320 50mm
ATN ThOR-320 3x Thermal Weapon Sight, 30Hz Frame Rate, 50mm Focal Length of Lens, 320×240 Sensor
Available on backorder
The ATN ThOR 320 3x Thermal Weapon Sight is a compact, rugged thermal weapon sight useful for mid-range target acquisition and surveillance. This thermal imager is engineered to perform in the harshest conditions the battlefield can throw at it. From no light conditions to intense weapon recoil, the ThOR is up to the task, delivering clear images with high contrast.
The compact, lightweight and durable construction allows the ThOR weapon sight to be handheld for momentary observation or weapon-mounted for precise targeting. The shuttered eyeguard prevents light splash and auto contrast and full-color display provide the operator with tools for precisely imaging the entire thermal scene. These features give the operator a tactical advantage in covert combat situations.
The ThOR weapon sight’s selectable reticle and polarity functions enable quick and intuitive identification of targets. With the integrated video output, operator’s can monitor and record the image in real-time. Operators are enabled to enhance their situational awareness with the digital zoom feature; survey the entire field at the mid-range focal length, then zoom in for enhanced detection and recognition. The ThOR thermal system is powered by three CR123 batteries and will provide up to eight hours of continuous operation at room temperature.
ATN ThOR-320 Features
- Compact & lightweight design
- Digital imaging
- Fast Imaging (30hz)
- 800 x 600 OLE D color display
- Rugged design with mil. spec optics
- Menu functions include reticle type & color selection; windage & elevation adjustment
- Digital brightness control
- Vanadium oxide (VOx) Microbolometer Uncooled
- Polarity single button modes: black on white, white on black, 5 different color settings
- 5 different reticles with choice of reticle color: red, green, blue, black, or white
- Reticle will Automatically Adjust its position when using E-Zoom
- Video output with RCA cable
- Diopter range: +2deg. to -6deg
- Eye relief: 28mm
- MIL -STD-1913 (Picatinny Rail) Quick Release Mount
- Up to 8 hours operation with three lithium batteries