The PVS-14 is the all around best multi-functional night vision monocular available. Head or helmet mounted, the PVS-14 allows the user to retain their night adapted vision in one eye while viewing their surroundings through the illuminated eyepiece of the PVS-14. The new battery housing completes the perfect package by allowing the user to power off the unit whenin an upright position and power on when flipped down. Another strength is its ability to be weapon mounted behind most collimated daylight aimers and Reflex sights. This allows the user the ability to use their PVS-14 both as a night vision monocular for increased mobility and tactical awareness and as a short range weaponsight. Gain control gives the user the ability to increase or decrease the tube gain. Under extremely dark conditions, gain control allows the user to adjust the gain upward, giving a better image. Under high light conditions, details can be washed out due to an excess of light. Lowering the system gain can allow those details to be better seen. Additional features of the PVS-14 include an infrared LED with LED indicator and a low battery indicator.
- Tube Spec Sheet
- Objective Lens Cap (A3144318)
- Mil-Spec Headmount Assembly USGI “Skullcrusher”(A3144268)
- PVS-14 J-Arm Headmount Adapter(A3256347)
- PVS-14 Neck Cord (A3144306)
- PVS-14 Sacrificial Window (A3144264)
- PVS-14 Demist Shield (A3256353)
- Soft Case (A3187392)
- AA Battery(2)
- Operating Manual
L3 Unfilmed White Phosphor – 24UA:
- FOM: 2160 min.
- Spot Spec: This option is manufactured with L3 24UA aviation grade tubes. This is the strictest spot spec available from L3Harris. These tubes do not have any spots >.003″ in zone 1 or zone 2. Spots </= .003″ are acceptable.