OPS-CORE FAST SF SUPER HIGH CUT HELMET
The commercial version of the USSOCOM Special Operations Forces Personal Equipment Advanced Requirements Family of Tactical Headborne Systems (SPEAR FTHS) ballistic helmet, the Ops-Core FAST SF Super High Cut Ballistic Helmet is an high performance evolution of the legendary
The Ops-Core FAST® SF Super High Cut Helmet is a tactical ballistic helmet made for high performance in the toughest combat environments. With a super high cut shell made of a lightweight composite of cutting-edge Carbon, Unidirectional Polyethylene, and woven Aramic, the FAST SF is designed for ultimate protection. The unique shell geometry delivers critical coverage while optimizing balance and stability, integration capabilities, and user comfort. The Modular Bungee Shroud (MBS) reduces snag hazards and interference with the high cut ballistic helmet, and carabiner clips allow for easily attaching and stabilizing NVGs. Integrate other Ops-Core helmet accessories, including communication headsets, Super High Cut Skeleton Rails, and more, with the FAST SF for a complete protective lightweight headborne system that prioritizes protection, ease of use and user comfort.
• Super high cut, ballistic shell made of a hybrid composite of the most
advanced Carbon, Unidirectional Polyethylene and woven Aramid.
• High performance evolution of the Ops-Core FAST MT Super High Cut
Helmet, with an 8% weight reduction, while maintaining compatibility with
FAST head borne accessories.
• Super high cut shell geometry extends critical coverage over the rear occipital
lobe without load carrier interference, and optimizes weight distribution for
increased stability, integration, balance, and improved comfort.
• Ear cut geometry is 16 mm higher than the FAST XP High Cut shell shape,
allowing for clearance of larger headset style communication devices.
• Super High Cut Skeleton Rails offer lower profile with a 30% weight reduction from
FAST MT Super High Cut Rails.
• Features a lightweight Modular Bungee Shroud (MBS) which reduces snag hazards and interference. Integrated
carabiner clips improve NVG retention, stability, and reduce interference with rail-mounted accessories.
• Molded liner features proprietary recessed groove, accommodating over-the-head communications headsets
with no interference or user discomfort, and ability to doff and don helmet without removing the headset.
• Interior of helmet features expanded polypropylene (EPP) liner, offering enhanced impact protection, and
molded-in vent holes provide increased airflow and reduce heat stress
*Not all suspension/retention options are tested to full stated standards.
Shell Geometry (Curvature):
Cut Style (Side Protection):
Two-Stage Non Slit
Medium (M), Large (L),
X-Large (XL), XX-Large (XXL)
1.22 lbs/ft² (5957 g/m²)
Super High Cut
** (Crown BFD 23.4mm, Side BFD 27.1mm, Front BFD 29mm, Back BFD 19.1mm)
Blunt Impact Protection: 150 g’s maximum at 10 ft/s. Maximum allowable dent 0.023”
Compression Testing: Top-Bottom = .020” (0.51 mm) Max @ 400 lbs.
(181.44 kg), Side-Side = .125” (3.18 mm) Max @ 300 lbs. (136.08 kg) lbs.
Environmental Resistance: Temperature -Storage and Operating at Ambient, Cold
-60° F (-51° C), and Hot +160° F (71° C), Temperature Shock, Flame Resistance, Altitude,
Seawater, Field Agent Resistance, Weatherometer