Pixels on Target VOODOO-M Medium/Long Range Thermal Sight
Medium/Long Range Monocular
Multi-Mission Uncooled Thermal Sight
The VooDoo-M is the next generation of thermal imaging system. We’ve kept what you require, improved what you asked for, and added what you’ve always desired. Feature rich, yet easy to use all under 18 oz.
- Sharpest image on the market for observation and search & rescue operations
- Weapons mountable with QD/Flip-to-Side Wilcox Mount
- Handheld Long Range Thermal for Reconnaissance
The VooDoo-M is the next generation of thermal imaging system. We’ve kept what you require, improved what you asked for, and added what you’ve always desired. Feature rich, yet easy to use all under 18 oz. VooDoo-M provides the sharpest thermal images on the market, utilizing a true shutter-less 12-micron, 640 x 480 PIXELS ON TARGET core powered by a BAE Systems focal plane array and advanced thermal image processor.
Multi-capable uncooled thermal imaging sight designed and optimized for medium and large caliber weapons as a true Clip-On. It also serves as a stand-alone sight, hand-held viewer, or helmet-mounted system.
Precision and Accuracy
- VooDoo-M provides accuracy to <0.5 MOA at 100 yards.
VooDoo-M is built tough to withstand any small arms calibers. We tested without failure or bullet impact shift, 5000 rounds of 7.62 x 51 NATO through the SCAR-17 Heavy.
AI & ML Capable
VooDoo-M has advanced hardware features to enable integration of Artifical Intelligence and Machine Learning that no other optic of its size, weight and power offers on the world market.
Mission Profiles and Integrated Communication Capable
- VooDoo-M also has the ability as the first thermal optic to offer such power and connectivity for our modern warfighters. Load mission specific profiles, integrated communications via secured links and friendly vs enemy indicators thus reducing Blue-on-Blue Safety issues.
|Sensor||640 X 480 Micro Bolometer|
|Sensitivity||< 50 mK|
|Digital Zoom||0.5x / 1x / 2x / 4x|
|Day Time Optic Compatibility||Up to 16x|
|Reticle Types||Standard or Custom|
|Polarity Modes||Black Hot/White Hot/White Edge Detect/Black Edge Detect/Dynamic|
|Digital Magnetic Compass||Yes|
|OLED Type||Digital Monochrome|
|Resolution||640 X 480|
|Refresh Rate||60 Hz|
|Adjustable Diopter||+/- 2|
|Startup Time||< 3 SEC|
|Battery||2x CR123 (Optional Remote Rail Battery Pack or AC/DC Power Cable)|
|Battery Runtime||< 6 HRS|
|Weight||< 18 oz|
|Mount||Wilcox Shoe with QD/Flip to Side Mount|